Klip Desk is the world’s first sports marketing cloud. We are redefining ways rights holders engage fans and helping both brands and rights holders understand the value of digital content sponsorships. The business has three core offerings;
Using artificial intelligence and machine learning our content publishing software can automatically detect when a highlight has happened, edit it, cut it and publish to any digital channel. Brand integration and sponsor overlays can be applied in real time prior to publishing. Rights holders can manage all their digital video publishing business by using the full editing suite whilst also using feature like in browser animation creator and our media library.
Our analytics platform helps brands and rights holders understand the value of their digital sponsorship assets. Combining real time digital engagement metrics, content performance data and tracking both brand integration and logo exposure, Klip Desk analytics is a real time dashboard to help brands and rights holders thrive in the modern-day sponsorship landscape. It can track web content, any social content and provide a full 360 view of sponsorship and content performance online with over 30 dashboards.
To accompany our analytics product, we offer a bespoke reporting and insights service to expand the value of sponsorships and provide the true value of digital and social media channels in sponsorship. Our insights teams use our proprietary valuation approach called DAI (Digital Asset Index) to provide a true representation of value that digital channels deliver for sponsorships.
As a software engineer you will work in the product team to develop world class features for the entire product stack (studio and analytics). You will know how to work in a team. You will be creative and technical. You are used to working in an agile environment and know how to communicate solutions to problems in an effective way.
Most of all you love writing great code. You are an individual. Autonomous in your thinking yet collaborative in your efforts.
- Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Verify and deploy programs and systems
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Gather and evaluate user feedback
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
Experience, Professional Skills and Qualifications
- MVC Backend Development-Primarly REST APIs using Elixir (or experience with Ruby on Rails considered as well.
- 3 or more years in software development and scripting
- Experience using system monitoring tools (e.g. New Relic) and automated testing frameworks
- Knowledge of selected programming languages (e.g. Python, C++)
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL) and NoSQL databases
- Familiarity with various operating systems (Linux, Mac OS, Windows)
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
The specific capabilities for the role are outlined below:
Trusted executive partner
A credible and high integrity business partner, who brings thought leadership and is seen as an extension of the client’s executive team
Curious and conceptual thinker
Stays abreast of latest thinking and nets it all together
Inclusive and empathetic influencer
Connects broadly and deeply across the network, consulting and influencing on behalf of the client
Collaborative global influencerCoordinates a collective, team-based client relationship across a global network
Entrepreneurial ambition and ownership
A passion and hunger to help clients succeed and push the boundaries
Confident and Tenacious
Able to deal with pressure, pace and ambiguity and learns with the client
Please send your resume/folio to:firstname.lastname@example.org