Senior Product Manager
Klip Desk is the world’s first sports marketing cloud. We are redefining ways rights holders engage fans and helping both brands and rights holders understand the value of digital content sponsorships. The business has three core offerings;
Using artificial intelligence and machine learning our content publishing software can automatically detect when a highlight has happened, edit it, cut it and publish to any digital channel. Brand integration and sponsor overlays can be applied in real time prior to publishing. Rights holders can manage all their digital video publishing business by using the full editing suite whilst also using feature like in browser animation creator and our media library.
Our analytics platform helps brands and rights holders understand the value of their digital sponsorship assets.
Combining real time digital engagement metrics, content performance data and tracking both brand integration and logo exposure, Klip Desk analytics is a real time dashboard to help brands and rights holders thrive in the modern-day sponsorship landscape. It can track web content, any social content and provide a full 360 view of sponsorship and content performance online with over 30 dashboards.
To accompany our analytics product, we offer a bespoke reporting and insights service to expand the value of sponsorships and provide the true value of digital and social media channels in sponsorship. Our insights teams use our proprietary valuation approach called DAI (Digital Asset Index) to provide a true representation of value that digital channels deliver for sponsorships.
Klip Desk is looking for a product manager to join our highly collaborative product and innovation team. This full-time position is a great opportunity to lead the product development for analytics product Klip Logic.
The team is a highly skilled, cross-functional team who are passionate about their craft, pushing the envelope, following best practises and making great things. We are looking for someone who loves working with UX and UI
designers, analysts and directly with clients to help them to bring amazing ideas to life using agile design and development.
You'll have a strong understanding of sponsorship and understand how to make sense of lots of data. You'll also have a keen thirst to be constantly learning about new technology that we can bring to our clients.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Develop sponsorship valuation methodology to incorporate in the product design
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes with team
- Work with big sets of data to determine what the best type of reporting is required for our customers
- Scope and prioritise activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
- Support our teams and clients in the creation and implementation of product roadmaps and release plans
- Help share knowledge and experience throughout the team
- Have an understanding of balancing priorities based on resources, budget and timelines
Experience, Professional Skills and Qualifications
- Previous working experience as a Product Manager for 5 years
- BA in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of Agile methodology for product development
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Attention to details
The specific capabilities for the role are outlined below:
Trusted executive partner
A credible and high integrity business partner, who brings thought leadership and is seen as an extension of the client’s executive team
Curious and conceptual thinker
Stays abreast of latest thinking and nets it all together
Inclusive and empathetic influencer
Connects broadly and deeply across the network, consulting and influencing on behalf of the client
Collaborative global influencer
Coordinates a collective, team-based client relationship across a global network
Entrepreneurial ambition and ownership
A passion and hunger to help clients succeed and push the boundaries
Confident and Tenacious
Able to deal with pressure, pace and ambiguity and learns with the client
Please send your resume/folio to:email@example.com