Klip Desk is the world’s first sports marketing cloud. We are redefining ways rights holders engage fans and helping both brands and rights holders understand the value of digital content sponsorships. The business has three core offerings;
Using artificial intelligence and machine learning our content publishing software can automatically detect when a highlight has happened, edit it, cut it and publish to any digital channel. Brand integration and sponsor overlays can be applied in real time prior to publishing. Rights holders can manage all their digital video publishing business by using the full editing suite whilst also using feature like in browser animation creator and our media library.
Our analytics platform helps brands and rights holders understand the value of their digital sponsorship assets.
Combining real time digital engagement metrics, content performance data and tracking both brand integration and logo exposure, Klip Desk analytics is a real time dashboard to help brands and rights holders thrive in the modern-day sponsorship landscape. It can track web content, any social content and provide a full 360 view of sponsorship and content performance online with over 30 dashboards.
To accompany our analytics product, we offer a bespoke reporting and insights service to expand the value of sponsorships and provide the true value of digital and social media channels in sponsorship. Our insights teams use our proprietary valuation approach called DAI (Digital Asset Index) to provide a true representation of value that digital channels deliver for sponsorships.
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join the Klip Desk team. The successful candidate will work with the Product Lead, interpreting and analysing datasets, and producing clear and concise reports that communicate findings and commercial recommendations for our clients. This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing start-up, and combine your interest in data, technology, and the commercial side of sport.
- Previous working experience as a Product Manager for 5 years
- BA in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of Agile methodology for product development
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Attention to details
Experience, Professional Skills and Qualifications
- 1-3 years experience as an Analyst, Business Analyst, or Consultant (Management Consulting, Finance or
- Strategy backgrounds are ideal)
- A keen interest in the sports and entertainment world
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical tools for analysing datasets (Excel, Tableau,
- Think-Cell, SAS)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts
- of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Structured thinking skills to dissect and understand problems
- Adept at creating reports in PowerPoint and Word
- Bachelor of Commerce, Economics, Statistics, Mathemetics
The specific capabilities for the role are outlined below:
Trusted executive partner
A credible and high integrity business partner, who brings thought leadership and is seen as an extension of the client’s executive team
Curious and conceptual thinker
Stays abreast of latest thinking and nets it all togetherInclusive and empathetic influencer
Connects broadly and deeply across the network, consulting and influencing on behalf of the client
Collaborative global influencer
Coordinates a collective, team-based client relationship across a global network
Entrepreneurial ambition and ownership
Please send your resume/folio to:firstname.lastname@example.org